While tablet PCs are gaining popularity all over the world basically due to their portability and ability to provide all the features of regular PCs and laptops in a much smaller and compact environment; manufacturing companies are finding the competition growing tougher everyday.
No wonder that most of the top brands in the market are in search of a viable marketing strategy to stay in the race. Basic objective of such strategies is to how best to reach the target group of buyers.
Against such backgrounds, JWT, one of the leading marketing communication brands around have come up outlining the best marketing practices on tablet PCs. In the process they have come up with ten recommendations that would be common for every leading brand in the market.
Such recommendations are based on long term research and studies undertaken by the organization.
- Providing the tablets with all access pass on entertainment features of the brand;
- Offering the user the ability to find out newer features with their tablets;
- Tablet users are not only media and techno savvy people and the widened sphere of audience have different needs that should be addressed adequately;
- Tablet PCs have bigger screens and offer better web surfing in comparison to smart phones and brands may come up with tablet optimized sites;
- Brands should ensure that the consumers find their offerings easily;
- Becoming social offline would be great advantage for the brands since they can tap those who matter in the decision making relating to tablet purchase in families;
- Just making a perfect tablet is not enough, the brands should always strive to make them better to stay ahead of the competitors;
- Simplification of technologies and using processes would greatly impress the buyers;
- Brands should clearly define their goal and always take care of the latest demands of the consumers; and
10. While retaining the core values and messages, brands need to adjust with the changing tests and media.
Without doubt, the suggestions make interesting reading and it remains to be seen how the brands react and response to the recommendations.